To complement the Institute’s mission of cooperating with decision makers and organizations active in economic and social development, and of raising the level of public knowledge and participation in formulating economic and social policy in Palestine, MAS is celebrating its 25th anniversary this year.
MAS has had a special role in the past quarter century in interacting with Palestinian developmental needs, successive Palestinian governments, and partners from the private, academic, and civil sectors, as well as a role in building fruitful working relationships with the Arab and international donor community. For this reason, MAS is organizing a series of events to recall its national record and advanced scientific experience, under the theme: "A Quarter Century of Palestinian Scientific and Intellectual Contribution"
- Head of Session: Dr. Nabeel Kassis, Director General, MAS. Here
- Dr. Mohamed Nasr, Chairman of Board of Trustees, MAS. Here
- Dr. Ola Awad, President of the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics. Here
- Dr. Mohamed Mustafa, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Palestine Investment Fund. Here
- Dr. Mohammad Shtayyeh, Prime Minister. Here
First Session: The Beginnings
- Head of Session: Mr. Raja Khalidi, Research Coordinator, MAS. Here
- - Ahmad Qurei’ (Abu Alaa) Presented by: Dr. Nabeel Kassis. Here